Top three: All time most viewed

Friday, September 12, 2008

Melanie Corbin

Melanie Corbin and Marty Qualls, Closing at Inwest Title with Rachel Miller, Escrow Officer.

"Immediately when I met Marty Qualls for the first time, I felt that he was a reliable, competent man with ample knowledge in the mortgage field. Marty was more than helpful with the process along with encouraging and heartening. In fact I have hung his business card in the faculty room of the school where I teach because I know he will work equally hard for others. Thank you Marty for a job very well done. There were days that I wasn't sure that it would all come together and you were there to reassure. It was a pleasure to work with you, and as a matter of fact I sorta miss talking with you. I'll give you a call sometime. Thanks again!" Melanie Corbin