Monday, December 13, 2010
Time to refinance?
Swapping your old mortgage for a new one can result in big savings, totaling thousands of dollars over the life of the loan. Refinancing makes sense if you:
1) Have an adjustable rate loan
2) Want to swap a 30-year loan for a 15-year mortgage
3) Are moving from a jumbo loan to "conforming" size
4) Can shave 1/2 to 3/4 of a point off your current fixed rate
5) Need cash out to retire high interest rate credit card debt or a 2nd mortgage
Call me to review your refinance options.