Top three: All time most viewed

Monday, February 20, 2012

It's such a relief not to have to guess where we were in the loan process! Loan closing February 9, 2012

Marty, I wanted to say thank you to you and your team for getting my loan done so quickly!  The loan went really smoothly and I'm really glad.  I'm a nervous person by nature, always ready for the next shoe to drop, but it never did!

I was never worried because you kept me up to date on the progress of the loan. It's such a relief not to have to guess where we were in the loan process.  :)

As you know, this is the 2nd time you helped me buy a home.  I don't know which time you were more funny and entertaining, but I think it was this time.  I love your sense of humor, you are a tease!

I just want to say you are great awesome (okay, I'm teasing you now!)!  Thanks Marty!

Malissa Gaisford
Closing February 9, 2012