Top three: All time most viewed

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Marty helped me proceed with confidence with my decisions-Closing April 27, 2010


First American Title with Sue Heiner was a great place to be on April 27th! She was closing on Paul Smith's first home purchase and there was a party going on!

At the closing (party) was Troy Erickson with Coldwell Banker- 2nd from the left - (you can reach Troy at 801-430-7380 or at troyerickson@utahhomes.com), Paul's Father (he was rooting his son on in his first mortgage loan closing), Paul Smith, and Marty Qualls. (Sue Heiner, Escrow officer and world's finest photographer! Thanks as always for a great job of closing, Sue!)

Congratulations to you Paul for your first time home buyer tax credit of $8,000 that will soon be in your wallet, bank account or as new blinds in your new home (!) before you know it!


As a first-time home buyer, I felt lost among all the details involved in getting a mortgage, but Marty went of his way to help me understand the decisions I was making so that I could proceed with confidence.  Thanks, Marty!

--Paul J. Smith
Closing April 27, 2010