Top three: All time most viewed

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Realtor Thank You from Derrick Sorenson

"Marty and I have had the opportunity to work together on many occasions. As a Sr. Loan Officer it is his responsibility to ensure a successful transaction with my clients.

My clients rely heavily upon his knowledge, experience and people skills, all of which Marty excels in.

I have never had a client be disappointed with Marty’s work.

He is quick to respond and isn’t afraid to address tough issues.

As a result of his upfront, honest and kind nature he has proven himself as an excellent Loan Officer time and time again.

In the three years that we have known each other Marty quickly became one of the few people that I consider referring.

I feel that the work my Loan Officer’s perform is as big of a reflection of who I am and how I conduct my business, as it is to them and their own clients and business.

Marty is capable of handling any Loan that I could ever send him.

He is willing to go the extra mile to make sure things are done correctly.

When you are considering a mortgage loan and loan officer, Marty is the one you should choose.

Sincerely,

Derrick Sorensen
Principal Broker / Owner
Sorensen & Company Real Estate, Inc."