Top three: All time most viewed

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Doug Paskett Closing-June 18, 2009

Marty Qualls, Doug Paskett and Donald Mendenhall at Equity Real Estate (attended closing for Tyson Thornock, Equity Real Estate, who was the buyers agent and was out of town. Tyson can be reached at 801-820-7772).

Doug purchased his home with perfect timing; as a first time home buyer he was able to take advantage of lower sales prices, the $8,000 Federal Tax Credit for First Time Homebuyers, and he received one of the best interest rates in Mortgage history! Congratulations Doug!

Simply put, Marty is AWESOME!


I'm not a fool in matters of money but I don't know all the intricate details of finance.

  • Marty assessed my understanding immediately and filled in the details I didn't know without going into what I did know.
I wanted to get into a house quickly and Marty exceeded my goal, guiding me and helping me.
  • Again, he's simply awesome and I was fortunate to have him in my corner!


Doug Paskett

New Home Owner