Top three: All time most viewed

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Is it time to downsize?

After reading this article Downsizing Boomers I thought of my Dad who turns 82 this September and my friends who are 12 years older than me and turning 65 this year.  I realized that when it comes to downsizing your home, what do you do with all your stuff that you have accumulated over the past 30 years? 

And, what do you do with your house that is too big which you want to sell so you can downsize?  I can help with a referral to a Real Estate Professional to help sort through all the details and information you have and need.

And, what about all the STUFF in the house?  THAT is overwhelming.  Maybe not so overwhelming for someone my age, or someone 65, but for an 82 year old, yes, overwhelming!  I can suggest names of auctioneer professionals who specialize in profitably disposing of 30 years of accumulation. 


I can also offer assistance to downsizing Boomers to analyze mortgage options (Reverse Mortgages now can be used to PURCHASE a home!) and get you in the right mortgage for your retirement years!