Top three: All time most viewed

Friday, December 14, 2012

Marty, you were spot on with details and you know your job! Loan Closing Testimonial December 13, 2012

"Marty, I have already referred you twice"


Marty, when I was working with you, I always knew that I was being told the truth and that you knew your job.   

 I have already shared my story about the other mortgage company who didn't do such a good job in this area and disgusted me to the point I wasn't going to refinance my home until Lindy Fuller encouraged me to call you.  She sure was right about what a great job you would do for me!  

You were spot on with details of the loan process and very quick with approval and closing.  I can tell that you care for your clients and I sure appreciated the confident and professional way that you helped me with my questions.

I have already referred you twice and will be sure and refer you again whenever I can. Thanks Marty!

Damon Long
Closing December 13, 2012